These chicken puns will crack you up!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a meat-lover or a vegetarian. Either way, you can agree on one thing. These chicken puns are laugh out loud funny.
1. What do you get when you cross a chicken and a four-leaf clover?
The Cluck o’the Irish!
2. What’s a hen’s favorite type of movie?
A chick flick.
3. How do baby chickens dance?
4. What do you get when you cross a chicken with a bell?
An alarm cluck.
5. Which chicken is at the top of the pecking order?
Attila the Hen.
6. Why do chickens lay eggs?
Because if they dropped them, they’d break.
7. What do you call a chicken that crosses the road?
Poultry in motion.
8. Why is it easy for chicks to talk?
Because talk is cheep.
9. What happens when a hen eats gunpowder?
She lays hand gren-eggs.
10. What do you get when you cross a ghost with a chicken?
11. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
He wanted to get to the other slide.
12. How do you know if it’s too hot in the chicken barn?
The chickens are laying hard-cooked eggs.
13. What do chickens grow on?
14. What does a chicken need to lay an egg every day?
15. What do chicken families do on Saturday afternoon?
They go on peck-nics.
16. What kind of chicken grows on a tree?
17. What happened to the baby chicken that misbehaved at school?
It was egg-spelled.
18. The chicken farmer died under mysterious circumstances.
The police suspect fowl play.
19. I have no idea how to raise chickens.
I think I’ll just wing it.
20. I ate an omelette for breakfast…
but I’m still feeling peckish.
21. What do you call a chicken that crosses the road, rolls in the dirt, crosses the road again, and then rolls in the dirt again?
A dirty double-crossing chicken.
22. Why did the chicken cross the road halfway?
She wanted to lay it on the line.
23. What do you call the door to a chicken barn?
24. What did the baby chicken say when he saw his mother sitting on an orange?
Dad, look what marma-laid!
25. Why can’t a rooster ever get rich?
Because he works for chicken feed.
26. What do chickens call school tests?
27. What do you call a crazy chicken?
A cuckoo cluck.
28. What do you get when a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn?
29. What do chickens serve at birthday parties?
30. Why does a chicken coop have two doors?
Because if had four doors it would be a chicken sedan.
31. Which dance will a chicken not do?
32. What do you call a bird that’s afraid to fly?
33. What do you get if you feed gunpowder to a chicken?
34. How long do chickens work?
Around the cluck
35. Which day of the week do chickens hate most?
36. Why did the chick disappoint his mother?
He wasn’t what he was cracked up to be.
37. Is chicken soup good for your health?
Not if you’re the chicken.
38. When do chickens go to bed?
Half past hen!
39. When the farmer died, all his chickens were sold to the highest bidder.
They would have preferred to stay on the farm, but auctions speak louder than birds.
40. Why did the chicken go to KFC?
He wanted to see a chicken strip.
41. Why did the chicken join a band?
Because it already had drumsticks.
42. What do chickens study in school?
43. Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
He heard the referee calling fowls.
44. Did you hear about the chicken who could only lay eggs in the winter?
She was no spring chicken.
45. How does a chicken mail a letter to her friend?
In a HEN-velope!
46. What do you call a group of chickens clucking in unison?
47. Why don’t chickens wear pants?
There peckers are on their face.
48. Why did the t-rex cross the road?
Because the chicken hadn’t evolved yet.
49. What did one chicken say to the other after they walked through poison ivy?
“You scratch my beak and I’ll scratch yours!”
50. How did the headless chicken cross the road?
In a KFC bucket.